Established in 2007, the Sahara Medical Institute has a twofold mission — to provide the latest skincare and body treatments to help our clients look and feel their best, and to provide the highest quality pediatric care for our younger patients in the Las Vegas area.
Sahara Medical Institute is led by Dr. Francisco Peraza, M.D., C.A.C., who has been practicing medicine for over 20 years. Dr. Peraza earned his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Havana in Cuba, where he also became a First-Degree Pediatric Specialist. He followed that up at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, where he became a Pediatric Specialist. Dr. Peraza has earned many Aesthetic Care Certifications. Dr. Francisco Peraza MD. Has been granted Associate to The National Society of Cosmetic Physicians since 05/2012, is Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine since 12/2013. Active Member of American Academy of Anti -Aging Medicine since 2015, Active Member of American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc. Since 10/2015 and Member of Good Standing of The American Medical Association since 2015.
Dr. Marisol Crespo, M.D.(Not Licence in Nevada)R.M.A., C.A.M., C.A.C., has also earned many certifications in Aesthetic Care and is Member of de American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine since 08/2014, and Active Member of the American Academy of Anti - Aging Medicine since 11/2013
She has earned many certificates:
- Advanced Dermal Filler Techniques Level ll and Level Vl
- Hydrofacial Technician
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Advanced Neuromodulator Techniques Course Level ll
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Training
- Lipoplasty, Liposculpture, Lipografting Workshop
- Dispensing Technician
- Obagi Systems
- Hair Removal l Skin Tightening l Vein Therapy l Skin Rejuvenation
- Optimal Application of Exilis Procedure
- Ultrapeel Microdermabrasion Systems
- Mesotheraphy Lipodissolve
- Botox Filler
- Office Laboratory Assistant License
- Registered Medical Assistant
It is our passion to serve you! Book an appointment at Sahara Medical Institute and let us address your concerns today.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Pediatrics: (702) 331-1700